Brazil US2000 project main switchboard
◆ Main switchboard
1. Overload and short circuit protection
2. Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
3. Reverse power protection
4. Manual or automatic voltage regulation and frequency modulation
5. Measurement of power parameters
6. Manual / automatic synchronization and car And measurement
7. Grid insulation monitoring
8. Electrical fault alarm and display
9. Non-critical load priority trip
a. Grid monitoring, protection, indication.
b. Automatic start-up parallel connection, automatic unloading/unwinding/stopping, automatic load sharing, automatic increase/decrease, sequential start of auxiliary pump, overload inquiry and allowable start-up.
c. With standard CAN bus, MOD bus, PROFI bus, CAT CCM bus or RS232 external communication control interface.
d. The setting range of the generator control conditions and its parameters is wide.
e. Display and record various working states and faults of the power distribution board.